These days being able to purify your water is more important than it has ever been before. Especially when you look at the situation that has been going on in Flint Michigan for the last two years.
People in the city have been forced to use bottled water as the water from the city is too dangerous to use.
The problem however is most purifying systems are overpriced and ineffective. And this is exactly why reasonably priced reverse osmosis systems have become very popular in recent years. Not only are they affordable, but they can also help improve the quality of your health.
Global Water 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
The Global Water 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System is a high performance filtration system that provides users with great tasting water.
Thanks to premium NSF filters this system is able to reduce the quantity of dissolved solids and remove up to 99% of contaminants. Some of the contaminants it can remove includes lead, fluoride, chlorine, arsenic and bacteria just to name a few.
With high quality quick connect fittings you can have this system up and running in a matter of minutes. The filters are colored coded with clear instructions on the front of each one.
The parts of this system are 100% lead free and includes an NSF faucet and NSF steel tank. All replacement parts for this system are universal and they pass all standards for safety and security.
Being that this is a 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System the water has to go through 5 different stages before it is considered clean and safe to drink. Here are those 5 stages:
- Stage 1 ? During the first stage the water will go through a NSF Polypropylene 5 micron Sediment filter. This is where large and fine particles, dust, mud and sand get removed.
- Stage 2 ? During the second stage the water will be sent through a GAC coconut shell activated carbon 10 inch filter. This filter will remove colors, odors, turbidity, organics, chlorine and a host of other chemicals.
- Stage 3 ? During this stage the CTO 5 micron coconut shell block carbon filter will remove cloudiness and taste from the water. It will also remove any chlorine or odors that were left behind from the second stage.
- Stage 4 ? Stage 4 is where the NSF RO (reverse osmosis) membrane, which is a high quality TFC RO membrane, starts to remove up to 99% of the contaminants found in the water. This includes heavy metals, arsenic, salt and a host of other dissolved chemicals.
- Stage 5 ? The fifth and final stage is when the inline cartridge filter will remove the bad taste and smelly odors.
After all 5 stages have been complete you will have fresh, clean, great tasting water to drink whenever you want.
As you can imagine there are many advantages to using a 5 stage reverse osmosis system. Here are just a few:
- Can purify up to 50 gallons of water everyday
- Operates noise free
- Built using solid, durable materials
- Automatically shuts off once tank pressure reaches 65%
- Replacement filters included with system
- Uses pressure instead of electricity
- Easy to install and maintain
- Can only remove up to 99% of contaminants from water that has previously been filter
- Has a very high waste ratio of 1:3
How Does The Global Water 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System Compare To Other Systems?
The best way to answer this question is to review some of the other top reserve osmosis systems currently on the market. And while there are literally hundreds of brands on the market, we will focus on top ranking systems based on reviews from users.
- High quality Quick Connect fittings for easy steps, convenient, and secure installation. Lifetime 24 hour technical support from Global Water in USA, CA (818) 404-6677
- Removes up to 99% of Contaminants such as chlorine, lead, bacteria, arsenic, fluoride, and other contaminants with high quality of filters.
APEC Top Tier 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis ROES-50
This American made system removes 99% of contaminants and is noise free. Some of the contaminants it removes include copper, chromium, radium (226/228), barium and a host of others that can be found in both tap water and well water.
- Quick and easy installation process
- Stays secure with high quality Quick Connect fittings
- Comes with a 100% lead free chrome faucet
- The one con has to do with quality control. Some have complained the product is made very poorly.
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered, and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety & your health. WQA certified to provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water
- Premium long-lasting filters remove up to 99% of contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, VOCs, as well as toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, nitrates, heavy metals and 1000+ contaminants. Max Total Dissolved Solids - 2000 ppm. Feed Water Pressure 40-85 psi
- America's No.1 rated water filter brand with 20 years of success guaranteeing trouble free, noise-free system for long lasting, dependable, pure drinking water. 2 year extended manufacturer warranty is available upon registration
- System comes with 100% lead-free designer faucet, plus certified JG food grade tubing and parts to provide safe, contamination-free pure water. Pipe Size: 1/4 inches.
- High quality leak-free quick connect fittings require no extra lock clips to seal leak - not relying on water leak detector to protect your home like other brands. Comes with all parts and industry's best instructions and videos for an easy DIY experience.
Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact
This reverse osmosis system is capable of removing up to 98% from the water. It is especially good at removing chlorine. It can also eliminate dissolved salts and filter out a host of other contaminants.
When compared to a more traditional filter you will find the Home Master has a better flow rate of water due to its larger tubes and fittings. The interesting thing about this system is that it mineralizes the water two separate times. It also adds calcium and magnesium while mineralizing the water.
- 7 stages of water treatment
- Produces extremely pure water
- Removes up to 98% of chemicals
- Has rugged filters
- In order for the system to work it needs standard valves. And while the manufacturer uses valves that are exclusive to the system, they can easily be replaced with standard ones.
- If the tube isn’t in just the right angle it will start to leak at the connection points. To avoid this make sure the tube isn’t excessively bent.
- A better RO system | Home Master Artesian Full Contact’s innovative design solves most common problems associated with cannister and tankless RO systems.
- Mineral Water on Tap | Patented remineralization system adds calcium and magnesium twice during the purification process for reduced storage tank degradation and great tasting, highly pure Mineral Water on Tap.
- NSF Certified Components | meets or exceeds NSF standards for material safety and performance. NSF listed company. Made in USA.
- Reduced Water Waste & TDS Creep | Built in non-electric permeate pump reduces TDS creep and water waste up to 80%, increases water production up to 50%. No electricity required.
- Faster Flow Rate | Included Fast Flo RO! Kit has larger fittings and tubing provide twice the flow of traditional RO systems.
While there are many reverse osmosis system on the market to choose from, the Global Water 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System is affordable and has proven to be effective. It was made using expert standards and produces top quality drinking water that’s clean, refreshing and natural tasting.
You can be sure this system will provide you with clean water in a quiet and very efficient manner. It also comes with 4 extra filters at no additional charge. And with a price tag of under $150 it is by far one of the most affordable on the market.